August 20, 2016
- First Field Trip (overnight camping) September 10 - 11, 2016: Flagstaff Volcanic Field. Note Camp SESE conflict.
- Second Field Trip Friday, Saturday, Sept. 30 (or Sunday Oct 1), 2016
- Watch here for important notes and any changes to class schedule
- Reading: Essay linked to Lecture Schedule Webpage plus Chapter 1 of Anderson and Anderson textbook. The textbook provides valuable
- information that augments and supplements lectures. Questions on reading welcome anytime. Quizes can happen anytime as well.
September 1, 2016
- Lab 1b: Completed data Table is now due Tuesday, 9/6 (no extensions). Note Table template is posted on website
- Handout for First Field Trip Posted to Web Site: (overnight camping) September 10 - 11, 2016: Flagstaff Volcanic Field.
September 19, 2016
- Cinder Cone Project: Updated interim and final due dates are included in the revised lab project handout, with the final project due midnight, Wed. Sept 28.
- Reminder: Second Field Trip to the Verde River will be Saturday, Oct 1 , 2016: Transportation in Vans, Departing from the parking lot behind ISTB4 at 7:30am (please arrive by 7:15am)
Last modified: August 20, 2016